Friday, June 18, 2010

A Photograph with my cousins

Hello people that follow this blog! How are we? This time I'll talk about this photograph:



Ha ha ha…

Well, this photo it's took it in A Shop called "Baúl de la Abuela". The people that appeared in it, are my sister and cousins.

From left to right: My cousin Ignacio; my cousins Monserrat and Macarena (they are sisters); Me; Francisca the smallest; my sister Maria Paz; Consuelo (sister of Ignacio) and Sergio, old brother of Francisca.

The photo was taken in 2006, when my uncles (brothers of my father) starts a new business, a restaurant. They need photos and pictures to decorate the restaurant and it's the reason for they got us to the Shop. I didn't want to take me a photo with a top hat, but my Aunt (mother of Macarena and Monserrat) insist. Finally I accepted. That day after took the photographs, we went to eat pizza at Pizza Hut. It was very nice from my uncles to invite us. I ate a lot of pieces of pizza, he he.

At first look, I thought this photo isn't my style. Also I didn't want to go to the Store. But Now I think of other way. It was one of the only photos that I appeared with all my cousins. It's a nice family heirloom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Javier,

    Nice photo, I agree with you. Your description is not very good, I dare say. Pls. Edit it for mistakes in verb tenses and pronouns. I know you can do a better job.

    Post it again corrected, pls., but do it yourself. OK

    ReplyDelete