Monday, June 14, 2010

My favorite Hobby

Hello guys! What's up? This time I want to talk about my favorite hobby.

Well, I think that I haven't only one favorite hobby, but there's one that I practice always.

It is riding a bike. I love it. If I have enough time, I go to everywhere. I go to the University on my bike too.

I started to practice since I was a little kid. My first bike I got it at age of five. Months later, before my 6th Birthday, I learned to ride the bike without the "little wheels". I fell from the bicycle many times, but it was worth it.
Just like I said, I go to my University on my bike. But, there is one trouble. When I come back to my home, I arrive too agitated and sweated. These days, I take a shower three times a day. First, in the morning, later after doing exercises in the gym, and finally when I arrive to my home.

With this weather I stopped to ride my bike. I prefer days of spring or summer. But, when the weather is good, I don't doubt it.

Sometimes, I like to ride on my bike to the top of San Cristobal Hill. It's a very nice landscape and many people ride on their bikes too. It's a familiar place; there are people jogging and children with parents and old people walking.

I'd like in the future make a long travel on my bike. I hope to do some day.


 


 

2 comments:

  1. nice, i ever wanted to ride bike untill the top of San Cristobal, but i live too far, unfortunately xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Javier.

    Your post is past the deadline, (48 hrs after the class, or Sunday, midnight). The date on the post says Monday, 7.39 PM.

    No points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete