Thursday, June 3, 2010

My favorite piece of technology


Hello boys and girls! Did you miss me? He he. This time, I like to talk about my favorite piece of technology. My favorite piece of technology is my computer. Why? Because all my life I have been a gamer. Many people can think that I’m a nerd, but I’m not. I’m a person with many different hobbies. One of these hobbies is the videogames. I used to participate in online tournaments for almost seven years. I participated in tournament called LAN parties (LAN is the abbreviation for Local Area Network) too. This year mi computer has broken, and I can’t play. One day when I turned on my computer, the screen was in blank. I hear the noise of the Operative System, but I can’t see anything. I think there is a trouble with the motherboard or the video card. I can’t prove this theory. I think on buy a new computer, but I don’t have enough money. I look in different Computer shops, compare prices and computer pieces, but I can’t buy all the pieces that I need. They are too expensive. I hope with a little help of my family, I can buy the pieces that I need to build a new computer.

Good Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment