Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome!


Hi, my name is Javier, I live in Chile and I’m twenty-five years old. This is my personal blog. Well, I’ll write here about different topics, personal experiences, music, news, and etcetera. I hope you enjoy reading. This time I’d like to talk about the new government led by the president Sebastian Piñera. I think that this period of four years will be not good. Why? Because the tendencies too conservative and neoliberal of the government will cause disagreement on the population. What do you think about this?





2 comments:

  1. Javier, I must be honest: I did not vote and I think I was irresponsible, but ... I do not like the new government, an Opus Dei in the ministry of education! that is something that scares me, haha


    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Javier.

    Some problems with sentence formulation, though.

    Have your work read by a classmate for feedback.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete