Friday, October 29, 2010

Memories from my Childhood

When our life makes complicated, always we remember early years, when we were kids. In our childhood we live without problems, without preoccupations. It's true that we can't use our freedom, because we depend from our parents, but definitely life was easier than now. I kept good memories from my childhood. When I was kid, my life was so simple. My parents were good to me. I grew up in a little home in Ñuñoa, in a little building of 4 floors. My home was in the first floor. In the neighborhood I made many friends. Always we reunited outside of the buildings and we played soccer and played some pranks.

A good memory from these years was when I was 11 years old. Me and my friend we're truly a gang. One day, we thought in a new Joke to make to the people of neighborhood. When a person walked close the buildings, one of us, ask to that person: What time is it? The innocent answered the question. Afterwards, altogether, watched our wristwatch hided until that moment (each one had one) and we said: Oh let's see! It was so funny! The victim always laughed and we too. Ha Ha Ha. We're just a group of clowns.

Another day, we played with girls "policemen against thieves". The game consisted in a group of us were the policemen and another the thieves. The policemen pursuit the thieves, and whenever a thief was caught, the rest of them must to liberate him. We used the buildings to hide us. The game was enjoyable. When the night was warm, we played at night.

Well, many memories come to my head, when I remembered my childhood. It was a good time. I missed that years, but I don't regret of my life. I learned many lesions from muy life, and one of them is "Always we must to look forward, without forget our story. Many new adventures have to come.

2 comments:

  1. Good Javier,

    These are your marks:

    Task: 3, Voc and gram: 2 points, coherence, 2.5

    7.5 points.

    6.0 final grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JAVIER,

    YOU GOT A 6.3 ON THE TEST. CONGRATULATIONS.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete