Friday, July 2, 2010

My experience writing this blog…

Hi guys! This is my last post. It was very nice to write here. But like the good things, this blog is over. And there's the topic of my last post, my experience writing here. Well, like my classmates of the English course, we have the obligation to create a blog. In spite of that, I think that many of them enjoyed writing about different topics. At least it is my case. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I enjoyed doing this blog.

Why? I do not know very well, but I think it is for the reason, after a hard week, this blog helps to relax me, writing about pleasant topics. The classmate wrote about sports, music, hobbies and many other things. In my case I love to write about music and sports. I don't know if that helps me to improve my English. I think I have a good base before the course. Perhaps it helps me to write fluently. But it is just practice. Yes, it's that requires to dedicate a considerable time, but it wasn't terrible. One hour per week, it wasn't very much. It wasn't a waste of time either.

In my opinion the advantage of write a blog is precisely writing fluently. It requires a lot of improvisation. As well, I try to "think in English". It's not the same to talk in English (it requires more practice and abilities to improvisation and think fast), but similar. I recognize that talk in English is harder than write, but write well, it is the first step to talk. And what's the disadvantage? He he. I'll be sincere. Come to classes on Fridays at 2:30 until 6:00, it wasn't very enjoyable. I prefer to spend my time talking friends or prepare me to going to a party. But It's the only disadvantage.

I hope that you enjoy to reading the blog, as I enjoy to writing.

Good Bye!


 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

  1. I didn´t enjoy reading your blog!
    ajajaja
    it is a joke!

    It was a nice activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY GOOD, JAVIER.

    THIS IS THE MARKING CRITERIA:

    TASK: 3 POINTS
    LEXIS:3
    GRAMMAR: 2.0

    SCORE: 8 POINTS

    MARK: 6.5

    MORE COMMENTS IN CLASS.

    SEE YOU.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete